Monday 14 January 2013

Bout of Books 6.0: Wrap Up


Bout of Books 6.0 has come to an end and I'm going to detail my achievements.  My goals are here and my progress here (I didn't update over the weekend so it has that information newly added).

My goal was to read 5 books, which I did (pretty much).  There's a graphic novel in there, and I did also reread a book so my total is technically 6 although I was thinking that I should read 5 new books.  I'm counting my final score as 5.

Books Read
1. Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
2. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
4. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
5. Astonishing X-Men #5 vol 1: Gifted by Joss Whedon

Total pages = 1,333

Also Read
- The first 125 pages of The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han.  I wasn't really in the mood for this book so officially paused it on Saturday.  I do want to go back to it, but it wasn't right for me at present.
- I reread Witches Abroad by Terry Pratchett just because.  I always have at least one reread on the go, even when I feel like I should be sticking to new stuff (286 pages).

Including these = 6 books read; 1,619 pages

I really liked doing Bout of Books, and will definitely do the next one when I will participate more.  Twitter chats, yay!

1 comment:

  1. Hitchhikers is a really good book :) Congrats on your accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...