Friday 4 January 2013

Bout of Books 6.0: Goal Post


Bout of Books 6
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 7th and runs through Sunday, January 13th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 6.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. -From the Bout of Books 6.0 team
So, setting my goals for the first Bout of Books I've participated in.

- Read at least 5 books.

I'm going to be starting off with fairly short books at the start of the week and save the weekend for longer ones/catch up. 

I'll also do my best to join in Twitter chats and comment on other blogs, especially as something I said I'd do on my 2012 End of Year Survey was join in more, but I don't want to set any definite targets for that.

So, five books.


Update: I'm posting my progress on one post here.

4 comments:

  1. 5 books is a great goal. Actually, I've only read more than 5 books in 1 Bout-of-Books so I know it's totally doable. Good luck and have fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy the read-a-thon, sounds like it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your plan, short books are great for making you feel like you're making progress. I think i only read 1 book in the first 4 days of the last Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your 5-book target! Catch you in a twitter chat ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...