Monday 5 November 2012

Month in Review: October 2012

Having said last month that I was picking up with my blogging and reading, this month I failed to make any real improvement.  I read two books!  Two!  That is just poor, especially given that I had a bit of a mad birthday book haul:


That pretty much sums up this month: more books acquired than read, though that also describes my usual approach to books and reading.

Books Read in October 2012
60. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling

Stats
Total Books Read = 2
Total Pages Read = 597
Average Book Length= 298

Owned Books = 2
Library Books = 0

Books Reviewed

Most Popular Blog Post

Month Ahead
1. Continue with the Harry Potter Readlong, hopefully get all 4 remaining books read.
2. Start the Series Catch Up Challenge - my sign up post is here.  Get at least one of those series finished!

The Year Is Almost Over
My Goodreads challenge was to read 100 books this year (and I only count books that are new to me; including rereads I've probably done it, blast).  I have read 62, which means I need to read 38 books in two months/8 weeks/56 days.  That is so not doable but I'll give it a shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...