Monday 19 November 2012

2013 Debut Author Challenge: Goal Post


The Debut Author Challenge 2013 is being hosted by Tara at Hobbitsies.  The sign up post is here and the main link for other goal posts here.

I've set up a shelf on Goodreads for all the 2013 Debuts that interest me, and as of writing this post that totals 88 books, which I need to cut down.  I settled on 20 books I really want to read, ones that I added as soon as I read the synopsis.  It's a pretty varied list, mostly YA with some middle grade thrown in.

All links lead to Goodreads.

Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Forster
Dualed by Elsie Chapman
The Falconer by Elizabeth May
How My Summer Went Up In Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Ink by Amanda Sun
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans
Linked by Imogen Howson
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
MILA 2.0 by Debra Driza
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Powerless by Patrick Matthews
The Reece Malcolm List by Amy Spalding
The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robin Schneider
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
The Summer I Became A Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
Taken by Erin Bowman
Transparent by Natalie Whipple
Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green

1 comment:

  1. Awesome list!! Thanks for including INK. Can't wait to hear what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...