Sunday 1 July 2012

Month in Review: June 2012

This month I've managed to keep up my level of reading - I tend to find my reading stride in the summer, it was the same last year - and have read two of my favourite books this year.  Also moving a bit further on in two series I'm reading (The Wardstone Chronicles and The Keys to the Kingdom) which is a plus, as I tend to drop series far too quickly.


Books Read in June 2012
35. Grim Tuesday by Garth Nix
36. Tom Brown's Schooldays by Thomas Hughes
37. The Spook's Secret by Joseph Delaney
38. Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
39. An Utterly Exasperated History of Modern Britain by John O'Farrell
40. The Case of the Gilded Fly by Edmund Crispin
41. Swan Song by Edmund Crispin
42. Buried For Pleasure by Edmund Crispin
43. Drowned Wednesday by Garth Nix
44. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
45. The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller

Stats
Total Books Read = 11
Total Pages Read = 3591
Average Book Length = 326

Owned Books = 8
Library Books = 3

Most Read Author = Edmund Crispin (3)

Top Three Books of the Month


2. Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
3. Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...