Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week (as the big title above suggests) is books I feel everyone has read but me.
1. Anything by Lauren Oliver - I have both Before I Fall and Delirium, I've read half of Delirium - before I bought it, then I had to return it to the library.
2. Anything by Sarah Dessen - again, I bought The Truth About Forever ages ago, and I just got Along for the Ride from the library, and again I'm clearly one of the last YA bloggers/fans to read anything by her.
3. Anything by Shannon Hale - yet another author whose books I own but have never read. I've started reading a couple, then I've got distracted.
4. The rest of The Hunger Games series - I've only read the first book. A friend who borrowed my books and read the first one after me has read all of them.
5. The rest of the Vampire Academy series - once more, I've only read the first one. This one will probably involve a lot of library reservations as damn those books are popular.
6. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - and the rest of the series, but I feel I should get started on the first one first (it seems logical).
7. If I Stay by Gayle Forman - am I the only person who hasn't read this?
8. The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne - this could be because I'm British and I read a lot of American YA books in which the characters study this at high school (it wasn't a required book for us), but I feel like I should have read this.
9. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald - so classic it's used as character development in The Wire.
10. 1984 by George Orwell - all of my friends have read it. I don't want to be different to my friends.