Sunday 18 September 2011

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren.  No new bought books this week, but trips to a couple of libraries - needed to kill some time before Tinker Tailor started (and when I used the abbreviated title to the guy at the ticket booth in the cinema he looked at me like I was mental rather than trying to speed to process up) - mean that I have borrowed a few this week.

Beauty: A Retelling of the Story of Beauty and the BeastIce

Beauty by Robin McKinley.  Reason: Everyone seems to have read this but me.
Ice by Sarah Beth Durst.  Reason: I love fairytale retellings, and I've heard good things about this one.

Along for the Ride"...and That's When It Fell Off in My Hand."  (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson Book 5)

Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen.  Reason: I have never read any Sarah Dessen, and it feels like everyone else has.
...and That's When it Fell Off in My Hand by Louise Rennison.  Reason: I am pretty much addicted to these books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...